To start with go to https://transferwise.com/
Choose your currency in the first box from the drop down menu then select the currency on our invoice in the second drop down box. For this example we have used USD and AUD
3. Enter the exact amount of our invoice into the 2nd box and it will automatically calculate how much to send in your home currency. For this example we have used $199 AUD. Once you have checked the amounts click get started.
4. You will then be taken to a page where you can create a new account or sign into an existing account
5. After creating your account and adding your bank details you will be taken to this screen to reconfirm the amounts. Once you have checked the amount click ‘continue’
6. Select transfer money to a business
7. Fill in all the details which will be included on your invoice and click continue. Alternatively use the following details
Email - [email protected]
Name of the business - Industry Compete Pty Ltd
Country - Australia
State - Victoria
City - South Yarra
Address - Suite 20, 11 Wilson St
Postal Code - 3141
BSB - 062692
Account Number - 35122995
Business Number (ABN) - 83627518932
Bank Name - CommonWealth Bank
BIC/SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
8. On the next screen review the details making sure that the AUD amount matches your invoice. Once you have done this accept the terms and conditions and click ‘confirm and continue.
9. Choose which transfer method you wish to use. We suggest using the first option which is a debit from your added bank account. Once done simply click ‘continue to payment’ to complete the transaction
10. Upon completion simply send us a copy of your receipt to [email protected] to confirm the payment.