Please note this fair usage policy only applies if you have a one time fee subscription that doesn't renew automatically every month.
We believe in fair business. This includes you as a customer as well as us as a service provider. Please familiarize yourself with our fair usage policy on all our cloud data packages.
What is the fair usage policy ?
- All our cloud data packages have a 3 months expiration.
- This means you have to use your data within 3 months of the date you purchase them.
- We don't automatically renew or bill your packages.
- You need purchase a new cloud data package once your cloud data package expires, if you want to receive the data again.
What If I want to use my data package for more than 3 months ?
As mentioned, we believe in fair business. So we can make exceptions on a case by case basis. You can create a support ticket detailing the reason why you cannot finish your subscription within 3 months.
Below are few reasons why we may be able to provide you with an extension for your subscription expiry date beyond 3 months.
- You purchased a significantly large cloud data plan up front.
- You are paying us a daily data delivery fee.
- You have multiple projects ongoing with us.
- Anything else within reason.
Please note that its completely up to our data delivery team to Approve or Reject your request, based on your specific reason. We will try our best to accommodate all requests.
Why do we have this fair usage policy?
- As you might already know we never charge monthly recurring fees with your cloud data packages. You pay a once off fee and it's completely up to you when you want to renew again. We never bill automatically.
- We have to schedule your jobs on our servers as long as you have an active cloud data package and we have to pay 3rd party server fees & IP costs to keep your jobs alive.
- But if you are not using your package or slowly extracting data (Example scenario : 50 data records per a month over 3 years) , this means we are actually losing money simply keeping your jobs alive on a server for more than 3 months paying 3rd party IP and server costs.
Got Concerns or Questions?
You can always reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have. We take customer feedback very seriously, as we always believe our number one asset is you; our customers.
Send us an email on [email protected]