David wants to extract data from XYZ.com.
David pays a small setup fee to make sure that he receives the data in the exact column order and exact format he needs in an excel/csv file to avoid any manual work from his end.
David doesn’t have to pay a setup fee, if he is collecting data from one of the following websites, because scraping solutions already have the data in a format that is best suited for most customers.
- Amazon.com–> Visit Amazon Pro for Pricing.
- Craigslist.com-> Visit Craigslist Pro for pricing.
- Aliexpress.com-> Visit Ali Express Pro for pricing.
- Ebay.com-> Visit eBay Pro for pricing.
- Zillow.com-> Visit Zillow Pro for pricing.
- Linkedin.com-> Visit LinkedIn Pro for Pricing.
- eBay to Amazon-> Visit eBay to Amazon Pro for Pricing
David purchases a data package he wants and then submits his scraping request via the cloud portal.
Then a few hours later scraping solutions notify David that the job is done.
David logs into the cloud portal to download his data.
Once David reaches the data limit in his package, David can renew his package.
David only renews when he needs more data once the initial data package runs out.
David doesn’t pay a monthly fee.
David also understands scraping solutions fair usage policy, where his data package may expire if he didn’t use all his records after a long period of time.